Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

:::what if the rose not choose you?:::

hollaa.. today i've got extra to update my blog status.. b'coz I don't have anything to do. yesterday is a busy day..


when I was 14, I have read a poem title "the road not taken". It's a good poem I think, the story begin with the man who arrived at the junction which separate the road to the left and right. so the man must choose whether left or right. He must choose only one and maybe his decisions will change everything..


ok enough with that.. I have one question in my.. what if the rose not choose you? I mean, yes of course rose are beautiful.ok, you are free to choose whatever rose you want. what about if one day the roses can choose his owner? of course the rose lover will got panic!!


I hate betrayer, I hate blood traitor.. what about if you trust someone and suddenly one day he or she betray you? what if, you love your girlfriend and trust her and suddenly she betraye u.. try to fool you and try to act smart to cover what her done to you.. un-acceptable.. thats what happen to my bestfriend.. girl are stupid, throw rock at them..

No comments: