Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

:::lost in sand of time:::

hello there.. it's been awhile since I don't open my blog.. yup I'm really busy with something that I really not sure what to do.. you know life is so easy.. but people like me usually don't see how to make the life better. frankly speaking, I am actually don't know what I do. yup, I don't know what am I doing here.. follow my heart or my desire. i don't even realize that I'm ready old, 24 years old.. didn't even think how to grown up. still play with some dumb ass, cheer with friend.. and guess what? I still follow the order from someone which I hate to hear.. owh, I don't know whether it's a good news or not.. emm.. I got new girl.. which is, I think I love her.. not because of sexual sense. I think she is great, know me better. and our character is almost same.. and I don't know whether she is the one that have been wrote in lauh mahfuz or not.. but i hope she is the one.. because i love her so much.. that's all for today.. feel so tired being CEO of company 6... we still on the lead.. fly Fame'event fly!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: