Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

::like hell::




i miss someone..yah..i really miss someone..but the problem is..i did not know who i miss..hmm..feel so stress now..but the problem is, i dont know what bring me so stress..sometimes, i realized something that maybe true..or fake..or maybe the fact is, i dont really know what the hell is going on now..oh yeah..i love to see bunch of idiot trying to get symphaty from their agony..its not easy like asking sugar from your granny or fooling your nanny for bunny..or bring down the country from tyranny..what the f man..fuck all the system..

there something comes up..i really dont know what it is..or what is it..maybe leviathan will come..and destroy all the subject that might be changed all the fucking system..oh my..what is going on..what am i talking about..hahaha.. no worries..just feel the shame..this is the way im thinking..someone ask some questions that make me laugh..
"what will happen..if..your enemy try to bring u down?" and i said.. "who the hell knows..just live your life..and dont bother me.."

dont wait for miracle..

i need another story..something to get off my chase..just tell me what u want from me..haha look..it take a day to fall in love..but it takes a year to know what love is..trust me..maybe we all say that we know what is love from the very beginning..but, tell u what..u know nothing about it..NOTHING..becoz u dont love the basic thing like god,your parents,your close friend,your great prophet and so on..yah, if i tell u this then u will pretend that u love all that i said..but,did u really love that basic thing? do u??maybe not!!

i hate that jerk..who? i dont know..haha..im going crazy now..i miss someone but i dont know who..better for me..bcoz i am nobody..i belong to god and my parents..thats all..

No comments: