Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

shrinking universe..

i dont know..im falling down right now..i juz can't hold it anymore..this is too much for me..under pressure, stressed came thru without looking whether im ok or not..i know i lose my way..and i know im not a loser and never become a big loser..i'm just too tired to think..yup..i should back to Allah..the pure love to our soul..i juz don't get it.. ya Allah, i know U always by my side..watching me and never forget me..so i beg U, please guide me from this perfect disaster..not my physicall, but maybe my heart and soul was broken apart..i don't know how to fix it..always feel anger..i should turn to U..please show me the way..i can make it but maybe to many days or maybe i should turn into trash for one more time..

no..i'll not choose the wrong way..

No comments: